Sunday 30 October 2011

I AM


I am a regular guy born in an ordinary middle-class family with extra-ordinary elite class dreams in my eyes. I am not perfect. I don't get noticed when I walk in some crowd places like malls. I don't top any exams nor do I study in a numero uno college of the country, nor I am a patrician or belong to royal family.




But the brighter side is that I am a perfect blend of tall, dark & handsome. I am tall for I'm 5'10" and I'm handsome when it's dark. I've head full of hairs, no scars on my face, regular body with regular looks. I am just like the guy next door to you whom you might have seen a zillions of time but gave a not so interesting look to him.
I do not brag for I am not flashy. I'm not a guy wearing some branded eye-gear, cuddling with a branded phone or better say i-phone. But then, I am not a guy with goofy looks.
Still I don't have quite great interaction with fair-sex. But on the same side the mere reverie of having a girlfriend gives me Goosebumps, and then I decide "Hail Lord Hanuman, I am better a single than to mingle"
We don't have a concept of pocket money in our family, whenever I need money I ask my father to credit the account. So, the money I get from home is always less for my needs are quite greater than yours or any other average person in my college. I have to eat outside twice a week coz I can't survive on food of mess and the list is on and on. And most of the girls of our college are snob and I personally don't want to spend money on them, I can have a bucket of chicken in KFC instead.
One more reason, I don't have a familiarization with fair sex is my branch of engineering, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.
It's said the boys from "mechanical engineering" are quite rude to girls...reason for that: nobody knows but it's still a topic of research. I still remember, in the very first year of my engineering I met a girl, with piercing eyes; in campus cafe...she became friendly within a couple of minutes and started chit-chatting about the stuffs.


"Which branch??" she asked swiftly after fifteen odd minutes of our chatting.


"It's Mechanical Engineering" I said in a conventional way.


I felt the colour of her face faded slowly & she disappeared.


THIS IS THE POWER OF MY BRANCH, THE PINNACLE OF LOUSINESS


Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test